Director of Oncology Services
UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
Responsible for management and administration of all facets of the clinical oncology program including all federal/state regulatory compliance requirements. This Director is the leader for the comprehensive program of patient care delivery related to oncology encompassing the Adult & Pediatric Oncology clinics, Adult & Pediatric Infusion Centers, the Bone Marrow Transplant program, Radiation Oncology and the Satellite Infusion Center. The Director partners with division and hospital leadership, and medical directors to maintain program excellence, fiscal health and accreditation. This position requires interactions with high-level federal and state government officials and executives with external organizations.
• Demonstrated five or more years Oncology Services leadership experience required. Master’s degree in hospital administration, business administration or health related field.
• An advanced knowledge of regulatory environment, demonstrated operational, tactical and strategic management skills to lead Oncology clinical care operations is required to provide direction to Comprehensive Cancer Center clinical staff and to address patient care issues. Experience developing and growing programs and service lines, effectively evaluating opportunities
• Proven leadership, managerial/supervisory l and excellent communication skills, political acumen, sensitivity and tact to direct clinical, administrative and technical staff support and foster a creative and dynamic environment; to plan and organize orientation and in-service training for department staff members and participate in guidance and educational programs.
• Strong interpersonal skills, to conduct presentations with complex information to diverse audiences and discussions with executives and key stakeholders requiring preparedness and strategic planning/thinking, ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex environment.
• Organizational skills to work independently, exercise creativity, be attentive to detail, to prioritize and manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities in scheduling of work.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities
, Requisition number #047454.
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer