PCLI Steering Committee
The PCLI Steering Committee oversees the initiative and identifies initiative participants from AACI cancer centers and other likeminded organizations.
Steering Committee Objectives:
• Oversee the development and implementation of PCLI.
• Establish goals for PCLI and determine metrics to assure that goals are met
• Develop policies and procedures.
• Set agendas for and frequency of meetings, forums, and workshops for PCLI and, if applicable, its working groups (WGs) and subcommittees.
• Identify PCLI participants
• Provide reports on the initiative's progress to AACI's Board of Directors.
• Determine the level of financial resources necessary for the efficient operation of PCLI and help to identify potential sources of support PCLI.
PCLI Steering Committee Members
Chair: Randall F. Holcombe, MD, MBA
University of Hawaii Cancer Center
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Carolyn Britten, MD, FRCPC
Hollings Cancer Center
Medical University of South Carolina
Craig A. Bunnell, MD, MPH, MBA
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Harvard Medical School
Nathan Levitan, MD
Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
Mohammed Milhem, MD
Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Iowa
Martha P. Mims, MD, PhD
Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center
at Baylor College of Medicine
Daniel T. Mulkerin, MD
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center